Having active members is important to PIRS because it gives us an opportunity to connect with people who are interested in the work we do. Every member counts, and everyone can make a difference! Become a member of PIRS today!
Membership allows you to:
- Affirm your commitment to enabling the active participation of immigrant women and children in Canadian community life
- Have a voice in the work that we do
- Vote in our Annual General Meeting for the election of PIRS Board Members
- Network with other members
- Participate in member-only events
Memberships are good for one year.
We now have two options to become a member.
Complete our online membership application here or download and complete the membership form and send it with your membership fee to PIRS Office, 1874 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5N 2S7. Memberships are approved at our monthly board meetings.
Membership fees are tax deductible.