This winter PIRS is seeking your assistance to bolster trauma-informed English classes that empower women, elevate their English proficiency, and equip them with the essential tools to secure employment and construct a better life in Canada. In conjunction with the English classes, PIRS provides play-based learning children’s programs, allowing mothers to concentrate on their education.
Your support will enable us to deliver accessible trauma-informed English classes to immigrant and refugee women and their children.
Donate today. Please click “where it is needed most.”
The Pacific Immigrant Resources Society (PIRS) is a registered charity: Charitable Registration #119075463RR0001. Tax receipts are available for donations of $20 or more.
On behalf of PIRS and the women we serve, we thank you. Your donation makes an important difference in the lives of newcomer women.
Your one-time special gift of:
- $75 will cover the cost of rental space
- $130 will cover the cost of a teacher
- $150 supports weekly Ukrainian Women Support Circle
- $160 will cover the cost of childcare
- $280 will cover the cost of bus tickets for participants
- $1000 supports women to upgrade their credentials for employment in Canada
This financial support is instrumental in ensuring that PIRS can sustain and expand its impactful programs.