Become a Member
Become a member of PIRS and join an active network that is passionate about building a society that honours the strengths of diverse women and empowers their contributions.
Members contribute to the social fabric of PIRS, provide valuable input on programs and services, and offer support to our communities as volunteers. They also help guide the future direction of PIRS by participating in the Annual General Meeting.
Every member counts, and everyone can make a difference!
Why become a member
Membership allows you to:
- Affirm your commitment to enabling the active participation of immigrant women and children in Canadian community life
- Have a voice in the work that we do
- Vote in our Annual General Meeting for the election of PIRS Board Members
- Network with other members
- Participate in member-only events
If you are interested in applying to become a PIRS member, fill out the application form. Your membership application will be reviewed by the Board of Directors at the next Board meeting. Once approved, you will be sent an email with the link to pay your membership.
Get a vote in our Annual General Meeting and have a say in shaping the future of PIRS. Become a member of PIRS today!