Currently no scheduled dates
Online or In-Person
Download the program flyer.
Nobody’s Perfect is a parenting program. We welcome immigrant and refugee parents and their young children ages 0-5 to share questions, concerns and ideas, and discover positive ways of parenting.
Nobody’s Perfect program is designed to help you:
- Meet with other parents of young children
- Share questions, concerns and ideas about being parents
- Learn about child development, health and behaviour
- Discuss real-life parenting situations
- Discover positive ways of parenting
- Childcare for children ages 18 months – 5 years
- Bus tickets
- Learning materials
- Healthy snacks
Who it’s for
This program is for immigrant and refugee parents or caregivers with children ages 0-5.
The program has no immigration status restrictions and is open to women with any status (for example, temporary visitor, refugee claimant, permanent resident, citizen).
How to apply
To register for this program, please contact us using one of these ways:
Nobody’s Perfect Inquiry Form
“I feel more comfortable when my kids ask me to play with them. I am more open to listen and observe their needs.”– Parenting program participant