Ukrainian Women’s Employment Support Circle
Jan 29 – Mar 11, 2024
6 – 8 PM
March 18 – Field Trip
Online on Zoom
Download the program flyer in PDF format.
We welcome Ukrainian women who are looking for a job in BC. We are here to share resources and support your professional journey in Canada! The group is held in Ukrainian language.
PIRS Ukrainian Women’s Employment Support Circle is designed to help you:
- Access resources for job search (resume writing, interview preparation and others)
- Strengthen goal setting skills
- Create a roadmap to meaningful work in Canada
- Develop confidence in your ability to work in Canada
- Build connections and support networks
- Develop positive self-care strategies to support your wellbeing
Who it’s for
This program is for Ukrainian women who are interested in exploring their options and work in Canada.
The program has no English level requirement and is held in Ukrainian language.
How to apply
To register for this program, please contact us using one of these ways:
Ukrainian Women’s Employment Support Circle Inquiry Form
“It was very nice to be in a group of women with similar challenges, supporting each other, sharing, interacting and finding solutions together. I was impressed by the selection of speakers and their desire to understand our needs and to support us the best they can. I really appreciate your proactive approach and the individual support you provided for me personally, preparing me for a job interview.”– Ukrainian Women’s Employment Support Circle participant