Become a member
Having active members is important to PIRS because it gives us an opportunity to connect with people who are interested in the work we do. Every member counts, and everyone can make a difference!
Membership allows you to:
• Affirm your commitment to enabling the active participation of immigrant women and children in Canadian community life
• Have a voice in the work that we do
• Vote in our Annual General Meeting for the election of PIRS Board Members
• Network with other members
• Participate in a member-only event
Complete the fillable PDF form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your membership application will be reviewed by the Board of Directors at the next Board meeting. Once approved, you will be sent an email with the link to pay your membership.
Get a vote in our Annual General Meeting and have a say in how to shape the future of PIRS. Become a member of PIRS today!