Sept 27 – Dec 6, 2023
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Lower Intermediate (CLB 4-6)
Download the program flyer in PDF format.
Moving Forward is an Intermediate English program. We welcome immigrant or refugee women who speak lower Intermediate English and are ready to start exploring their options: continuing education, networking, volunteering and career opportunities.
PIRS Moving Forward program is designed to help you:
- Develop and improve English speaking and conversation skills for the workplace
- Develop goal-oriented action plans for continuing education, networking, volunteering and work
- Learn more about Canadian culture, history, norms, work environment and practices
- Make new friends and connections
- Get individual support to access services that you need
Who it’s for
This program is best suited for newcomer women with lower Intermediate level English (CLB 4 – 6).
The program has no immigration status restrictions and is open to women with any status (for example, temporary visitor, refugee claimant, permanent resident, citizen).
How to apply
To register for this program, please contact us using one of these ways:
Or use the form below.
We are experiencing a high number of inquiries at the moment. Please allow 10-14 business days to receive a response. Thank you for your patience!
Moving Forward Inquiry Form
“I learned so many things that I didn’t know before. A lot of vocabulary, tenses, how to get help from community, emergency call to support service, goal setting, personality, day celebration, family”– Moving Forward participant